Monday 30 May 2011

GET WELL SOON MINXY!!

Really sorry that we haven't been on here updating for a while. I just thought I would hope online and fill you in on a few things.


My poor lil sub Debbi has had to have some pretty major surgery. Unfortunately, it means her poor little arm is going to be in a sling for 4 to 6 weeks, which is a little bit frustrating but cannot be helped. It also means that I have to go easy on her, so I guess no whippings and spankings for the next 4 to 6 weeks either! Although, I could store them up and hand them out when she is better! Now there's a thought.


Anyway, here is a little present for her so that she knows how much she means to me:



In the meantime, I will be running the fort by myself. So, if you need any custom work then please let us know and we will do the best we can.


Plus we still have our tattoos both in our store and in the Marketplace. We will be a little slow uploading our newer work into the store, so please don't think we have vanished, we are still around.


Get well soon minxy. Love you.


Have a great day,

xx Taliah Thane xx

2 comments:

  1. /me smiles " awwww thankyou Mistress, I'm typing this left handed so there maybe somspelling mistakes in the post lol

    I hope to be back to my cheeky little self soon, with your care, nursing i should be up and designing very soon...and of course i will need a nice big block of ice for my poor lil bum from all the whipping and spanking your storing up for me hehe.

    Love you Mistress xxxxx

    xx your naughty lil Minxy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbi!

    Best wishes from your friend in SL. Get better soon. I believe I can speak for many people: We all miss you inworld. And always remember, even if the pain is strong, remember me and whistle "Always look on the bright side of life"

    Careful Hugs
    Reb xXx

    ReplyDelete