Monday 5 March 2012

Feeling creative....

Whilst, in the throws of being and feeling all creative and what not, I thought it was about time I put the creative juices to good use. I can't just leave everything to the naughty little Minxy now can I? After all, she often gets side tracked and that would mean we would end up with nothing being done!



I decided that I wanted to create an ad board that could be used in world and people would get an exact feel for the kind of work that we are able to create. We do not limit ourselves to just body art any longer, we consider all pixels of value!


With this ad board in the picture above, I wanted to go for a more classic theme with a modern twist, so we have the glitz and glam of the classic hollywood style font, mixed perfectly with the modern twist of tribal. Below that, I decided I wanted to give people a sample of our work and thought it would be the best place to put a mini gallery.


It took a while to come up with the perfect idea, but now I have done this one, there are so many more I am wanting to work on! Keep your eyes peeled on here and facebook for more developments.


Much Love,


xx Taliah Thane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment