Monday 5 March 2012

Off to the beach...


It’s been a while since I have been online. I thought it was about time I took advantage of some of the free time I had while Minxy has been good and taking care of me the best way that she knows how.

Today, it was a the most beautiful and glorious of days and I thought it was only fair to treat the little minx to a little time in the sun and a little fun on the sand.

Waiting for the little Minx to come online.
Waiting for the sun to come up and for the Minxy to come online, a thousand thoughts were rushing through my mind. What would happen today? When would I be better than I am at the moment and what does the Minxy do when I am not around? Should I fit a tracking device? Hmm maybe some things are better left unsaid!


After fooling around on the beach for a bit and playing in the ocean, we thought it was about time that we sat and did a few candid holiday snaps, after all, what kind of tourists would we be if we didn't?

Of course all that standing around meant that my feet were getting tired and of course, I had no where to sit, till an idea struck me of course.


What other use would you have for a little submissive slave like my little Minxy? Looking all cute. If it wasn't for the soft sand, then it would have been an amazing place to have a little quiet time - especially as she wouldn't have been able to escape.

None the less, the day has been filled with fun, adventure and has helped bring back my creative spark and edge.


Whilst the edge of the flames licking at the wood crackled as the sun began to set, we knew that we would always have the memories of today and that my creative spark was well and truly ignited. Here's to many more bloggings and creative adventures for you all to read.

Sunset Kisses
And so for now it is time to log off for the evening. I bid you farewell and will be sharing some of our funktastic tattoos with you tomorrow and revealing some of the details about our fourth coming St Patrick's Day Event.


Enjoy!

Mistress Taliah.


No comments:

Post a Comment