Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ahhh Another Day

Evening all!


And so another day has past within our wonderful lives. My little minxy and I have been busy in the Tattoo Studio, working really hard to try and make sure there are some fantastic new designs for our next sale on the 14th February. 


During a little bit of down time, I decided it would be a good idea to take a few pictures, you know, just to pass some time and have a few newer memories now I am adventuring in my shiny new skin.


First came my inspiration for my profile picture. I like to keep things clean and simple and so this one is currently being used on my facebook page - that is until I fancy another change.




The next picture was literally inspired by our latest sale theme and all the work we had been doing and hasn't made it's way into the world of Secondlife yet, but it will eventually and take pride of place on our wall somewhere.




In the interest of Valentine's Day I decided to be really cheesy and put a heart shaped portrait inside the backdrop and then customise the font to something that reflects the person's personality - which I guess is why mine has the edgey rawness of barb wire! Just like me!!


Well I better go because we are still working on our latest line and its only fair that I get back to it, after all, the more I work the sooner it will be ready.


Just remember - If there is anything custom you would like made for the season of Love, then please let us know in advance, it's a busy time of year with all the branding that people require.


Love and light.

xx Mistress Taliah Thane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment