Sunday 22 January 2012

Phew! It's about time!

Well the common rollercoaster known as RL has certainly thrown a year full of curveballs to us. It has been an emotional ride full of up's and down's and I am very much glad to say that I am, finally, back online and none too soon for that matter. 


I have made the very hard decision to finally upgrade myself. I know that sounds like an odd thing to say but, its true. I have got myself a hot looking shape and skin and a sparkling set of eyes - not to mention a few piercings, some that can be seen and some that are in hiding. 


I am of course going to have to update a few of my pictures, which means spending a lot of time on SL in world posing and what not. It will be worth it though, as they say, change is for the better.


I haven't been spending much time with the Minx recently either, what with being so busy at work and then being too exhausted to do anything else. Who would have thought that a set of pixels on a screen would make such a difference to someones life?? I guess what is what it comes down to though isn't it. People just think of the virtual world as exactly that, a virtual world. They always seem to forget that there is someone on the other side, co-ordinating the movements and typing the responses. Everything that is said, be it face to face, through an email or text or even just a passing glance can be enough to upset someone more than you know. All it takes is a smile and a person that has thought of doing themselves some harm can suddenly be awakened into thinking that they do have a purpose and that is the challenge that I am putting to everyone out there. Everyone, regardless of colour, shape, creed or belief. Just be kind. Just do some good. A random act of kindness is all that I ask. For it is in those random acts of kindness that people can truly see the inside of your soul.


I know this is not the way that my blog is usually written, maybe it is my new skin that has brought it out of me, maybe I am one of the people that has been having a hard life, the truth is, that no one will ever know. No one will really know the real me just as I will never really know the real you.


Go out there today. Perform a random act of kindness to someone today. 


Much love to you all.

Mistress Taliah

No comments:

Post a Comment