Sunday 29 January 2012

In the eyes.....

Good evening everyone.


I decided to take a little bit of a break from the usual design work that I do for Cinnamon Stone and thought that I would be a little spiritual and meaningful. I know, shocker, it doesn't happen often.


So, in today's addition to the blog, I decided that I would share a little bit of my creative side with you all. After all, no one has fully seen my true creative nature. Not only am I slightly gifted with the pixels on a page, but I also enjoy stringing meaningless words together, weaving them into something beautiful. If those beautiful words then happen to inspire or uplift someone else then I can rest easy. 


Please let me know what you think to my writing. Maybe I will take your thoughts on bored, but please do not be offended if I don't.


Thanks.


In The Eyes.....


In the eyes of a Mistress, there is nothing wrong. 
In the eyes of a submissive, there is nothing wrong.
In the eyes of an outsider, everything is wrong.


In the eyes of a Mistress, you are not weak.
In the eyes of a submissive, they are not weak.
In the eyes of an outsider, we are both weak.


In the eyes of a Mistress, there are no limits.
In the eyes of a submissive, there is a safe word.
In the eyes of an outsider, there is no imagination.


In the eyes of a Mistress, you are not sick.
In the eyes of a submissive, we are not sick.
In the eyes of an outsider, we are both sick.


In the eyes of a Mistress, you are accepted.
In the eyes of a submissive, you are wanted.
In the eyes of an outsider, we are freaks.


In the eyes of a Mistress, there is love.
In the eyes of a submissive, there is respect.
In the eyes of an outsider, there is prejudice.


Thank you for reading.
Mistress Taliah.

No comments:

Post a Comment