Tuesday 26 April 2011

Just a little teaser.....

Ok well I have had a pretty busy day so far and it certainly ain't over yet!


At the moment we are thrusting forward with our rebuild and thankfully, the hard work is paying off and looks amazing! I am very much looking forward to sharing it with you all.


Debbi has been trying to her best to help me out as much as possible, but every time I turn around, there she is ready to be trampled on - but I'm sure she secretly actually enjoys that - as well as making me jump!


We are trying our best to keep our little Wyrmwood Fairy Friends outside of the store as we think that this add's to the personality we inject, plus they are cute to look at! We think that we may have to move the ranch area over to where our house is located, but it depends on how much room we have left when the blueprint for the store has been finalised.


For the meantime, I just thought I would share with you all a little sample from the refurbishment that is currently going on within Cinnamon Stone Designs - I think its fair to say that myself and Debbi, the naughty little minx she is, are really excited about the new build and think it helps to completely define us.


Here is a sample of the new logo that I have been working on for the last couple of days. We decided that the old one here:




Well its fair to say, although it is very pretty, unfortunately, it is lacking a little something, so we decided that it too needed a make over and came up with this:




We decided it need to have a little bit of a personal touch as well as feature some of our artistic flare, which is why it has us in the middle - I am the one with the purple hair and Minxy is the one that is grinning her head off!


It's going to be a busy few days with the run up to the re-opening but I'm sure you will see when it launches that it will be 110% worth it! After all, if it wasn't for all of you, we wouldnt have a store in the first place so thank you!


So what else have we been up to? Well Minxy has been busy creating some of her own art work to help add a little signature flare to the new Design Studio that we have created as part of the store and it is our hope that eventually, as well as pictures of ourselves, that our friends and family will eventually grace the walls - not to mention the parties that we also hope to have!


Well I guess I better get back to it - after all, the new reception area isn't going to finish itself now is it? *sighs*


Just a few days to go and we will all be enjoying the fruits that the new store will offer us! Don't forget to join us for the grand re-opening on the 29th April - time to be confirmed.


Keep on smilin'


Taliah Thane xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment