Sunday 17 April 2011

The Sun Is Shining!

Hey all! How's it going?


Its been an odd few days! I haven't been online very much so I have had to do a mass uploading today of tattoos and fairies and things.


The marketplace is swamped with fairies which makes it really difficult to offer the ones I have but I thought I would give it a go - considering I'm not in the fairy business to make money.


Ahh my Baby Fairy Egg - although its a common fairy its probably one of my favourites and as part of the clearance sale, I am letting them go for just 1 linden a piece! Bargain really.

Other than the fairies, I have been posting messages to the loyal group of fans we have that joined the Secondlife Group - as a result of their loyalty, I sent everyone yesterday a free tattoo! It was the 3d version of tribal butterfly.

As well as sending out that freebie tattoo - which you can find at our inworld store or on the marketplace at:


I also uploaded a brand new tattoo - Dominated and Domesticated which is perfect for anyone that's in the submissive state.

You can check it out here:



So check them both out and let me know what you think. After all, everything we do is for you!

Keep smilin'

Taliah Thane & Debbi Demina
Cinnamon Stone Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment