Friday 15 April 2011

WOW!! What a rush!

Hello happy people. I'm not really sure if anyone is paying the slightest bit attention to what I am writing, but you know what, I am going to hang on in there. There has to be someone that's willing to have a look at my ramblings right?


Its been a rough few days and so I haven't been online nearly as much as I was hoping to be, however, I am delighted in the fact that I have sold some of my Classic Styling Tattoos.


On this version of the blog, I just wanted to show you the latest tattoo that has been created by Cinnamon Stone Designs. Check out our new range of Zipper Tattoos - which tucks neatly between the breasts and thankfully comes in a few different colours and with nipple tapes.





This one is currently retailing at 50 lindens! Its a bargain when you consider all the tattoos you get in the package. Buy them for yourself or buy them for a friend!


Remember we do customise tattoos as well - so if there is anything you ever need or want, feel free to ask!


Thanks for reading.


Taliah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment