Saturday 30 April 2011

Our finest hour..

We just thought it would be nice to share with you our finest hour down at the store! Instead of harping on about how awesome our tattoo designs are, or how brilliant the new build is (even though it totally is - if I don't fluff our ego, no one else will!) I thought I would share a few pictures with you of the evening and of our work. After all, we are here because of you!


It took forever to decide what to wear, I mean, its a grand re-opening! What do you wear? It's like the same as the royal wedding, same day and everything, you have to dress to impress. After much deliberation, I decided to of course wear my favourite tattoos, including my classic koi style tattoo:




I love the colours in the tattoo. They look amazing when I am wearing my piercing blue eyes and the fact that it is on the front of your body its even better, it means that the focus of peoples attention, is a little further south.


Once I had finally decide what I was going to wear and how I was going to look for our finest hour, it was time to wait.....




And wait......




Before we knew it, the store was hopping with lively entertainment. As a result, it was only fitting that my naughty minx Debbi felt she should be on her cushion. She was far too excited today!




So on her cushion at the feet of her devoted Mistress, we watched the comings and goings within the store - not mention having some amazing giggles with people as they were passing by.


Comments from the store (which you can see in our pictures) were all really positive, which was amazing since it took so much work!


We want to thank everyone that stopped by the store and took advantage of the mad capped sale that we had running.


Remember you can stop by any tie you like, any time at all! We are mearly a click away!


Taliah & Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment