Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sorry...

Hey all,


Sorry I haven't been updating on here for a little while. Things have been a little crazy with me being unwell. That being said, the bed rest I have been on has given me plenty of time to come up with a new design for the store!


In advance I'm sorry if your disrupted during your shopping trip, however, our new store will be launched on the 29th April! Excited much? I know we are! It's going to be a completely different design compared to what we already have going on.


The re-opening is going to be an amazing event - hopefully, we will have freebies, models, music and dancing as well as giving you the opportunity to hang out with your friends and purchase an addition for your skin at a discounted price!


In the mean time, you can still stop by or you can still visit us on the Marketplace to make pick up all your latest tattoos and skin additions.


Remember we do custom work, so if you need anything at all just give us a shout!


Much Love


Taliah Thane & Debbi Demina

No comments:

Post a Comment